Day 961 Tesla Ruby More Updates From the Road

I was on the hunt again for more Tesla Convoy Matchbox. After I dropped Johnny off, I checked out a Wal-Mart in Apex and Morrisville. Unfortunately, the Morrisville WM is just a grocery store Market. No luck.

On the way to get Johnny, later in the morning and after stopping at home, I went to the 40/42 WM and the Clayton WM. No luck there either. in two days I put about 280 miles on Ruby with all this extra driving around for the Matchbox. That's about 80 miles more than usual, but Ruby and I can take it!

I got Johnny to TKD, but we had to take the van due to rain. Ruby got a little, but not a lot, wet. I cleaned her wheels just like Don would have to get her ready for the Tesla meet-up tomorrow.

Don and Kyle made it to Austin with a stop in Tumball at Goodson's restaurant for some country fried steak. They loved it!

The first thing they saw at the hotel in Austin was a beautiful classic Tesla Roadster.







For more details and the expanded story, please check out the video below where we show you our daily journey with Ruby the Tesla Model X.

---

donald8803 is our referral code. If you feel like our videos helped with your decision to buy a Tesla, please consider using our code.
http://ts.la/donald8803 You can reach us at TeslaModelXJourney@gmail.com Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

Comments