Day 979 Tesla Ruby The Package Delivery Dilemma

I had to deal with a return to Wal-Mart today. A week or so ago, we researched and ordered a fancy bookshelf. The problem is that we had narrowed it down to two choices, and I ended up ordering the wrong one. I almost immediately went in and canceled the order for the wrong one and created a new order for the right one. I even got cancellation for the wrong order. So far so good.

A few days later, my big box arrived. I was so excited. I eventually realized that the picture and item number on the box were for the wrong, cancelled item. Geez! The fulfilled the right order but sent the wrong item. I had already turned around and placed a 3rd order for the right item again, but how to return the wrong item...an 82lb. box taking up spaced in my house.

A phone call to WM explaining my dilemma resulted in a FedEx return label and FedEx scheduled to come pick up the item Thursday morning. Fingers crossed this works!

For more details and the expanded story, please check out the video below where we show you our daily journey with Ruby the Tesla Model X.

---

donald8803 is our referral code. If you feel like our videos helped with your decision to buy a Tesla, please consider using our code.
http://ts.la/donald8803 You can reach us at TeslaModelXJourney@gmail.com Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

Comments