Day 980 Tesla Ruby Will it snow? That is the question!

I hit the jackpot at the Garner WM and found 11 red Model 3 Hot Wheels cars. I was so excited!

Don got the glass on his Pixel 3A phone fixed at UBreakIFix in Cary Crossroads. Just shy of $120...gulp.

I made a pork roast in the Instant Pot with gravy (not in video).

I also participated in the Tesla of the Carolinas clubs monthly phone call. We need to gear up for an Outer Banks meet-up possibly in May and the BRP Tesla Drive in September.

For more details and the expanded story, please check out the video below where we show you our daily journey with Ruby the Tesla Model X.
Current book I'm listening to: Lies My Doctor Told Me
 ---

donald8803 is our referral code. If you feel like our videos helped with your decision to buy a Tesla, please consider using our code.
http://ts.la/donald8803 You can reach us at TeslaModelXJourney@gmail.com Instagram: TeslaModelXJourney Twitter: TeslaModelXJour
SmugMug: http://fotomom.smugmug.com

Comments